Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Homemade Seasoning Blends and other Herb Supplements topics.
Try mixing these herbs to use with cheeses, fish, omelettes, salads, soups and stews, and vegetables.
1. 1 Teaspoon dried basil, 1/2 Teaspoon dried marjoram, 1/2 Teaspoon freshly chopped chives.
2. 1/2 Teaspoon dried borage, 1/4 Teaspoon burnet, 1/2 Teaspoon chopped chives.
3. 1 Teaspoon dried burnet, 1 Teaspoon dried thyme, 2 Teaspoons freshly minced parsley.
4. 1 Tablespoon minced celery, 1 Teaspoon freshly minced burnet, 1 Teaspoon freshly minced parsley
5. 1 Teaspoon dried chervil, 1/2 Teaspoon dried parsley, 1/2 Teaspoon chopped chives.
6. 1 Tablespoon freshly minced lovage, 1 Teaspoon freshly minced parsley, 1/4 Teaspoon dried oregano.
7. 1 Teaspoon freshly minced sweet marjoram, 1 Teaspoon freshly minced parsley, 1/2 Teaspoon dried rosemary.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|